Our Golden Rules for Staying Safe with ICT
- We always ask permission before using the internet.
- We only use the Internet when a trusted adult is around.
- We immediately close/minimise any page we are uncomfortable with (or if possible switch off the monitor).
- We always tell an adult if we see anything we are uncomfortable with.
- We only communicate online with people a trusted adult has approved.
- All our online communications are polite and friendly.
- We never give out our own, or others’, personal information or passwords and are very careful with the information that we share online.
- We only use programmes and content which have been installed by the school.
Please click on the link below to view the eSafety policy.